Universe Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling board

good bye my friends, if you need a fed read ChatHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 7th member
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 am by blood trust

» please REPLY to this topic!
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am by KJR

» Update on TK
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm by Tkellionaire

» 6th Member
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 pm by Tkellionaire

» Brand New name
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 pm by KJR

» if anyone esle...
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 am by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» T.O.C jstaa's new fed
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» Re: THE END OF THE LINE FOR KJR
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» THE END OF THE LINE FOR KJR
good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

the wrestling game link
Wrestling Game Wrestling News
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Upload Images

good bye my friends, if you need a fed read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc Riotous

Havoc Riotous

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-24

good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Empty
PostSubject: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:26 pm

so it sucks to have to say it but goodbye we had are times and did a good job pushing are way to the top but some people have messed up egos and could not take are fed moving up so fast even tho we worked hard and found a way to stop us in are tracks for now.

i have sent in a GM app and if so my fed will be G.D.W. and if it works out i will take you all back in a heart beat but for now if you need a fed SCW is looking for hard working role players and will probably take Cage Steel and Magnus Maximus so you wont be alone. just PM my friend "The Star" Darren Orion and tell him i sent you but if you do dont smudge my name and work hard he is in the same spot UCW was when it first started out.

LATER.
Havoc Riotous

Last edited by Havoc Riotous on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thee chris

thee chris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 pm

pm me about it
Back to top Go down
Havoc Riotous

Havoc Riotous

Male

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Cage Steel and MR. Joshua are now in SCW so feel free to join them their.
Back to top Go down
KJR

KJR

Male
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 am

what is the GM's name so i can send him a pm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
thee chris

thee chris

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 am

i want to join you
Back to top Go down
Havoc Riotous

Havoc Riotous

Male

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 am

read and it will tell you all his name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good bye my friends, if you need a fed read   good bye my friends, if you need a fed read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good bye my friends, if you need a fed read
Page 1 of 1