Universe Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling board

morrison makes fun of edu ChatHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 7th member
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 am by blood trust

» please REPLY to this topic!
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am by KJR

» Update on TK
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm by Tkellionaire

» 6th Member
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:44 pm by Tkellionaire

» Brand New name
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 pm by KJR

» if anyone esle...
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 am by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» T.O.C jstaa's new fed
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» Re: THE END OF THE LINE FOR KJR
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

» THE END OF THE LINE FOR KJR
morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm by jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

the wrestling game link
Wrestling Game Wrestling News
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Upload Images

morrison makes fun of edu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Morrison

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-17

morrison makes fun of edu Empty
PostSubject: morrison makes fun of edu   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:53 am

see below

Last edited by Will Morrison on Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will Morrison

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: finished conversation with edu(aka moron)   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:58 am

for those of you who missed it, edu used to be in our fed but he turned out to be a idiot. then he turned up the other day with a new name and tried to join us again. he used the same email address as he did as edu so we all knew that it was him. Edu however was oblivious....

Edu (aka matrix markuezz)- I haven't done nothing to you and I don't wanna battle you time and time again, all I wanted was a job, you didn't give it to me period. No need for unfriendly feuds

Morrison- fine but are you edu

Edu- what the fuck is an e d u?

Morrison- Idk. I just mention it because a guy named edu used to be in our fed. He was a big baby complained constantly, and was overall just a loser. I thought he might have tried to pull a gay stunt like getting back into our fed to screw with us knowing that butthole that would have been right up his alley. What was funny though is that after he quit our fed I challenged him and beat him up so many thimes that he quit TWG completely. In fact if I remember correctly he wrote “Will Morrison is a little b****” on his invitational. Geez he sucked. Sorry bro I just hated edu so much. He sucks. Sorry again didn't mean to casue any bad blood edu just sucks that much

edu- lol okay dude what a loser he should be... well just want to know, no hard feelings between the two of us right

Morrison-no hard feelings. I just hate edu so much. If you were him you probably would have cried or soiled yourself by now. I can tell that you are a good guy (here is where I lie to him). If you still want a job, talk to ds for you

edu- I just can't have a job as a wrestler

Morrison- hahahaha who do you think your fooling? Try changing your email the next time you try to mess with UCW. We all knew it was edu from the get go. I am going to go ahead and black list you now so have a good day, or don't. You suck
Back to top Go down
jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: morrison makes fun of edu   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:59 am

i got 1 question can we google our fourm because if not then he lied and we got pof that its edu knowing the glich he is
Back to top Go down
Havoc Riotous

Havoc Riotous

Male
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: morrison makes fun of edu   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Yes you can hell you can Google my name and it will bring you to our forum.
Back to top Go down
jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

jj_aka_the Jsta_aka_Jtoo

Male
Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: morrison makes fun of edu   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

man thats some bs you can google everybodys damn name besides mine thats some bull shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morrison makes fun of edu   morrison makes fun of edu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morrison makes fun of edu
Page 1 of 1